• A board to take your freestyle game to the next level
• Insane grip, load & pop: boosts huge, sticks hard landings
• Pierces chop, shreds flat water
• Smooth, consistent flex w/ Bedrock Carbon Inserts
• Flexible, durable made in the USA wood-core construction
The 2017 Asylum delivers fast top-end speeds, aggressive edging and smooth load and pop, making this an ideal board for progressive and aggressive freestyle and freeriding . It features the most rocker of any board in our kiteboarding line. Its flex pattern and aggressive laser-cut channels are designed for speed, grip and superior hydrodynamics. The Asylum’s rocker and flex profile and durable base layup make it a great choice for riders who want a solid all-around freestyle board that can handle rough water and chop as well as the flatwater and the occasional kicker, rail or slider.
Asylum rider profile
You’ll love the Asylum if you’re an intermediate, advanced or aggressive entry-level kiter who likes to ride powered-up, boost big and charge hard in all conditions.
No customer reviews for the moment.