• Light weight and flexible, great for user-friendly riding
• Mild rocker great for carving upwind
• Great board for lighter riders
• Soft flex provides playful, lively feel
• Bomber Slingshot wood core construction
With a lighter, more flexible layup and a mild rocker profile, the Crisis is a user-friendly board designed for riders progressing from entry-level to intermediate or advanced. The softer flex helps absorb chop and provides smoother landings for riders getting the hang of jumping. By no means a “beginner-specific” board, the Crisis is also fan-favorite for advanced riders because of its springy feel and exceptionally light feel underfoot.
The Crisis features Slingshot’s signature vertically laminated wood core, a single concave outline and double flat rails. The result is great edging upwind, a smoother ride through chop and nice load, pop and landings. You’ll love the Crisis if you’re looking for a lightweight, user-friendly board you can take comfortably in all conditions.
No customer reviews for the moment.